- you are not far away from me, but here
- fluffy came along while tiger was here so they can be best fatbuds
- ego is not standing in the way
- my phone rings and we'll be yacking
- you would stop being a frickin twat
- I can hear that awkard laughter
- I go to bed earlier but no I'm here blogging
- I believe everything you told me
- you convince me of stuff that needs confirmation
- time would move a tad bit faster
- we can be together forever in the future
- I am a better human being
- you really sincerely like me for who I am
- the world is a much much better place
- despite me being a complete hobo right now, and everything is just messed up, you would still like me like you did and if you don't anymore it's okay because at this very second, I'm exactly unhappy too :(
In life, all we need is Faith, family and friends and pretty much nothing else matters.
Monday, April 21, 2014
Meh
It is just one of those nights I wish: