Okay guys let's just be honest here, my cat, besides looking like a feline species, he does actually look like a raccoon right? It doesn't show much in a photo but if you were to see him in real life, and observe him, he do actually look likka fat raccoon (which meows and loves fish). Apparently this qtpie is the one of the few reasons I look forward going back home to after a long tiring day. He's like my baby or smth. If you want to see how a girl is like as a mother, see how she is with her pet. And me, I'm totally the overprotective one and I'm like the kind who would constantly check on what's best and ensure that it doesn't fall short of any safety/ health standard kinda shiz. OMG I WILL BE ONE OF THOSE ANNOYING MUMS WHO CAN'T STOP HOGGING ON THE WELFARE OF THE KIDS OR SMTH. But honestly when it comes to Fluffy, I'm really trying my very best especially after Tiger's passing :(
On a more brighter note, I got the kitty two pairs of baby socks for him to wear when we go for walks as my first attempt in ordering socks for him failed (since I can be quite a retard ordering a pair of baby socks and it hit me few days later when I realised that he has like four paws which means I need to get like two pairs instead of one lul). I'm planning to get Fluffy a pet stroller (don't judge me I love my cat okay) but I still can't make up my mind on what colour to choose because there's like baby blue and white polka dots, lavender and white polka dots, green apple, bright orange, barbie pink like omg I'm spoiled for choices.
Anyway I just tightened my braces and the dentist finally gave birth and gave the green light to close the gaps between my teeth and two words for this: IT HURTS. So much. So so so so so so much ugh. Recently started teaching again for a period of three weeks. And then lectures/presentations will start hitting me on the face after I'm done with that teaching part. And have I mentioned how yummy La Marelle's oreo cheesecake is?! Guys it's a must-try like honestly. I'm totally a cheesecake lover so this is totally a yumyum in the tumtum. And last but not least, my aunt gave birth to a pair of twins yesterday! She already have a pair of twins; Amani and Anaqi. And now there's the second pair of twins; Anis and Aniq. Yay to the newest addition to the maternal family! The Sianturi on the other hand finally has a third boy which will be extending the family line and he's none other than Sarah's little brother Baby Sayf Sulaiman Sianturi Salim heehee. Will be posting these qtpatooties photos soon! Goodnight you human beings (:
