Tuesday, April 15, 2014

For my girlfriends

Stumbled across an amazing article on Thought Catalog and was inspired to write this for the loves of my life, my girlies. For the past few years, we've went through a lot of things together and experience many wonderful and not-so wonderful stuff that made us giggle and sob till we were all rolling around on the floor with our pillows and blankets in the wee hours of the morning. For all those tears, and laughter, these are what I've came up with for the three of you (omg we're growing up too fast teehee) I love you girls.


  1. I hope he makes you happy in all ways possible
  2. I hope that he fills your tummies with butterflies and make you smile likka complete idiot when you read the texts he sent
  3. I hope that he opens your eyes to more things in life and teach you things that you completely have zero knowledge about but definitely need to learn
  4. I hope that he is able to accept the fact that you can't cook those elaborate dishes, and rather you're not that great of a cook after all (girls please, admit it)
  5. I hope that he finds your squeaky voice the voice he'd love to listen to everyday
  6. I hope he is able to calm you down when you start to over think and be extremely sensitive and emotional
  7. I hope that he understands that when you rebut a point he brought out, it's not because you find it irrelevant but sometimes you just love having those debates
  8. I hope you find not just a guy, but a loving kind gentleman
  9. I hope that he is able to let the fact sink into his head that you need to detach yourself from him as we have our annual stay-cation
  10. I hope the guy you have by your side can guide you through everything you need to face on earth 
  11. I hope he then hold your hands and live happily forever in the Hereafter
  12. I hope you see that he has flaws of his own and should he flop, it's only natural
  13. I hope he will wipe away your tears when you cry and still think you're beautiful even though it's fact that you're a really ugly crier
  14. I hope you pick someone who can accept us and our relationship (we're not just friends but we are like sisters and he needs to understand that we are like your second family)
  15. I hope he can completely understand the fact that we have already roughly planned out how it will be for us when we have bubs of our own and will meet for play dates
  16. I hope that he is there to comfort you in times of sadness and support every decision you make
  17. I hope you find the courage to hold on to the person your heart says "he is the one" regardless of whatever everyone else around you might say
  18. I hope he knows how much of a monster you are when it comes to gobbling down foods
  19. I hope he is fully aware that he needs us to stamp approve on his forehead as much as he needs to get your parents to say yes to your relationship
  20. I hope you fall in love with someone who would make you laugh (not just that giggly laugh we do but that ugly laugh with snorts like how I always do when I'm tickled)
  21. I hope that you pick someone who you can't stand not talking to and be mad to for the longest time as we have to admit that our egos inflate to a size as big as guys' sometimes
  22. I hope that when he sees you in that pretty white dress, his jaws drop down to the ground
  23. I hope you find somebody who thinks that you're the best there is for him
  24. I hope that in whatever you do, he will always cheer you on
  25. I hope that you end up with a guy who will love you despite your imperfections, and will still love you when you're all wrinkly and grey and toothless and sagging and finds you the most beautiful woman he has ever laid his eyes upon and will never ever let go as forever is what promised because you deserve nothing less than the best