memory
ˈmɛm(ə)ri/
noun
plural noun: memories
- 1.the faculty by which the mind stores and remembers information.
- 2.something remembered from the past
It's amazing once you get to know someone; their quirks and habits, how they react to each of your actions or words, what they like and what they absolutely abhor, things that makes them absolutely happy - it seems like they're God-sent. And it gives you this really fuzzy feeling where amongst all the human beings on this face of the earth, you're one of the very few who knows all of that. You know how they smell like, how they sound like, and definitely you've memorised their face in your head.
They become a really huge part of your life, that suddenly when they're no longer around, you still foolishly call out their name, and every moments you shared with them flows so smoothly, you see them everywhere, and everything, literally everything reminds you of them. It hurts so much to the extent you feel like you've lost it, like you totally lost it already. Looking back at memories happy and sad, it gets you crying to the point you can feel your chest in so much pain.
Tiger is my little fluffy kitty bub cat. And today we lost this precious ball of fur. It still feel so surreal because it feels like he's still around. I went out to the kitchen with the urge of calling his name out loud like I always do, and when I'm in the living room watching tv just now, it's as though he is still having his lazyfuzzy nap under the sofa and as I turn my head to the door, it feels like he's laying there likka sloth he is waiting for everyone to get back home from school or work.
Honestly, I'd give the world to hear his annoying meows in the wee hours of the morning for food or his cutey meows asking us to let him in the room. I miss him being so affectionate and making those absolutely adorable face so that I'd give him treats. I really would want to rewind time to where he was sleeping with his cute paws and blubby tummy up in the air and how he would only want to sleep on the comforter and not on the bed itself. It feels a little empty without him around because he is like a little baby to everyone in the family. Just one meow was all it take for everyone to turn to him and give him all the attention he wants.
















I miss my Tiger so much :( from his pinky nose, to his deepest love for food, to how charming and handsome he is, to how he makes everyone absolutely adore him, to his ability to simply ignore how much of big retards me and my sister are and still love us the same, and to also his ability to tolerate our nonsense by just giving that what-are-you-girls-trying-to-do face, and to how much of an angel he has been to me and my family. Tiger, I know you're in a better place but I can't help but miss you sweetie :'(