Saturday, February 22, 2014

Spill

And so I am done with Marketing Communications and Principle of Marketing like finally omg. I totally love the content of the two modules because it's just so fun despite all the stuff we hafta memorise and everything but what I totally did not liked was the whole grouping shiz. Well that's the nature of group work isn't it? You don't always get to pick who you work with but nevertheless I learnt quite a lot! Since both modules are heavy, my body clock is kinda screwed now and my body coordination is like meh.

Dad woke me up one of the day in the exam week so obviously there's no school as I had no paper that day. But his one question made me doubt myself so much and all he asked was "Kakak do you have school today?" and with my eyes closed I had questions running through my head asking whether do I have school today, do I or do I have no school, is today the day I have exams, omg shiz did I miss the exam time alr kinda stuff despite already answering no I don't have school today like SHAHIRAH SIANTURI WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU.

On a happier note, I got a pajama onesie already!!!!! Omg yes I wanted a giraffe onesie and well everybody thought I'm nuts to buy that because one, I will look likka little giraffe and secondly, if a real giraffe was to see me in a giraffe pajama onsie, it might be scarred for life and be in a delusion thinking why is he so long and tall and I'm like puny. Anyway why am I even talking about this omg. The other girlies will be on break next week and our breaks are synchronised so yay I can't wait to meet my mentels like I miss them so much. In fact I miss a lot of people. Meeeeeeeh :( do you guys miss me too? Heehee okai I will shut up now and go to sleep goodnight love you twinkies!