So, it's Sunday. And so it's already mid March like omg how fast time flies by.
Many things have been going on and srsly I need to get a grip of myself lul. The disappearance of Malaysian Airlines MH370 has been causing much of an alarm like nobody's business - hello it's a frickin Boeing and its humongous and it has suddenly poof off like some magic trick. Now that the number of countries participating in the search of the plane has been increased to 25, I hope they are able to find it. For now we can only pray for the safety of those on board and may God ease the restless hearts of their loved ones who are anxiously waiting for them to come home.
Apart from the worldwide catastrophe, basically majority of those around me are getting engaged/married. Quite a number of my primary school friends have a fiance and some are now someone else's spouse. And a relative who is of the same age of me got married today and definitely I was bombarded with silly willy questions like "When is Ira's turn?", making me feel all pressured for idk what reason lul. I mean not like I don't wanna get married but NO ONE IS ASKING FOR MY HAND IN MARRIAGE ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha I'm kidding. But no really I guess it's still quite a long way to go for me till I have a Tiffany/Mikimoto on my finger! *hides head under blanket*
On a more current note, I'm now taking two modules which are Principles of Management and Feature Writing. Feature Writing, well I like it because it's all about writing stories. The issue here is POM. I sat for Management of Business paper for Alevels and it's haunting me again like oh gosh oh gosh and it's more in depth and more real life. UGHHHHHHHHHHH please pray that I get through this module as sanely as possible.
Anyhoo, eversince Tiger went away, the house seems extremely empty :( It's definitely because he's the baby of the house like everybody loves and sayang sayang him. Being the crybaby I am, I literally begged my dad to adopt a kitty. He didn't want us to have a cat in the first place because of how hurt we will be when the kitty breathes its last. Nevertheless, mission-catch-the-fat-cat aka adopt a kitty is a success yay omg so happy dad finally approved it! Heehee basically now we already adopt a furbub and I will blog about it the soonest! *blows kisses to all chu lafflies*