WHAT DO YOU DO WHEN YOU HAVE A TOURIST WITH YOU AND THERE'S NOTHING MUCH LEFT TO SEE IN SINGAPORE?
If your answer is: go to the Singapore Zoological Gardens aka home to hundreds of species of wild animals both cute and not cute aka the zoo, then you are absolutely right my friend! Singaporeans get 15% off the original ticket price so yay. Dress up like wilderness explorers aka pretend like you're Dora and her friend, utilise the map given by the zoo officers at the counter and have fun looking at all the animal exhibits they have there and not miss even one.
Lul this post is so like last month and I'm only blogging about it now but oh well. My play pretend tourist partner (okay fine he's the real tourist alright while I just want to feel like I'm a tourist because of this strong desire to travel ha ha ha ha ha #issuesthatneedtobesolved) apparently loves animals too so we had so much fun looking at them and snapping photos and literally reading every description of the animal's origins and other information they displayed at the enclosures!
THERE'S KANGAROOS LIKE THE WHOLE ENCLOSURE WHICH IS PRETTY BIG FILLED WITH KANGAROOS. I thought I was in Australia or smth lul because they made the whole place look so hmm Australia-ish with a vintage jeep and a whole bunch of kangaroos lazing around with their other kangaroo friends and little joeys heehee so frickin adorable I tell you. The white tigers are just so pretty and their paws are the most adorable things. Looking at the penguins made me so eggcited! Inuka the Polar Bear is now being placed in a bigger enclosure with a humongous swimming pool and a private cave-like room where we can see him nomnom or sleep. There's giraffes, hippopotamus, rhinoceros, all sorts of monkeys, snakes, reptiles, butterflies, turtles, baboons, orang utans, wild cats, ponies aaaaaaaah there's just too many animals to see and say hello to. Look at the purty photos we snapped!
I really want to see the pair of pandas Kai Kai and Jia Jia at the River Safari but when we arrived at the entrance we haven't decide which to go actually between the two options we had which are duh; River Safari or the zoo. And the sepet freak and I were like deliberating which to go to while we were standing right in front of the counter omg but oh well I was really in a state of euphoria when I was there because I really like animals and so do bb so finally something we both like. Yay hope you love the zoo trip and thank you for tolerating my utter nonsense and endless yacking and forever complaining that it's hot. Lul it's an honour to drag you there as my wilderness explorer partner for a day ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha well the idiot flew back to indo the day after we went to the zoo.
Anyway I do make a pretty good tour guide so do find me if you need me to drag you to other tourist attractions (: AND HUMAN BEINGS GO TO THE ZOO IT'S SUCHA NICE PLACE TO RELAX AND UNWIND AND BE HAPPPPPPPY AND TO SEE GOD'S AMAZING CREATIONS!












