Thursday, November 21, 2013

Stuff ugh

  • Koi's ovaltine ice cream: checked
  • Strictly pancakes + makisan: double checked (omg nomnom I swear)
  • Principles of journalism assignment: half checked
  • Panic about group project: checked
  • Almost punching my partner in class: checked
  • Travel bag: not checked
  • Lunchdate with the bestfriend: checked 
  • Famous amos cookies: 200g checked yay
  • Ender's game: checked (fantastic, the first non-cartoon/comedy movie I actually enjoyed)
  • The bestfriend having separation anxiety before I fly: CONFIRMED (happens everytime lul)
  • More pullovers: half checked
  • Tear glands functioning: checked :( sighpie
  • Blog in point form: checked - too lazy to type long sentences



I really don't know how goodbye is really 'good'. Leaving is just simply hurtful. Being away and knowing that things will never be the same again just bring tears to my eyes every single time the thought of it popped in my head. The time will come and I will know if this is meant to be, or not.