- a cuppa each-a-cup's chocolate snowshake aka newest bubble tea discovery lul it's so yummy and it has wheat in it so you can nomnom'em while drinking the cuppa cocoa goodness
- long john's silver grilled fish with chilli crab gravy
- finish my principles of journalism assignment due next friday
- go see pretty fishies at the world's largest aquarium aka sea aquarium at sentosa
- makisan, strictly pancakes and penny's university
- boy london and idgaf pullovers
- spend time with the indo sengot before he flies back to indo :( oh well everibadi is leavin me everibadi: the bestf livin in hall, the bruhs in cairo, sarah is flyin to aus sighpie :(
- a happy trip to see the cutesy pandas at river safari and be all tourist-ish
- watch frozen - the moose is just too cute and its cross-eyed ha ha ha
- famous amos cookies
- marc by marc jacobs watch
- kaya butter toast/bun omg so yummy
- spending time with the family nomnom-ing yummy wummy foods and be all happy
I was down with flu and cough and sore throat which resulted in phlegm like ugh and almost resulting an asthma attack but thank God I felt better on the day I'm going on an underwater adventure at the world's largest aquarium aka the SEA Aquarium at Sentosa! I was so eggcited to see the pretty (and yes weird and humongous) fishies! I was literally hopping at the entrance like yay so fun! As you can see I bombarded the blog with pictures from the whole sea fun sesh.
Got the ticket at qoo10 for only 30$ together with Songs of the sea show at 8.40pm whereas the tickets are selling at the Sentosa ticket counter for 38$. Entrance to Sentosa is 4$ so I still think it's quite worth the excitement you're feeling as soon as you step onto the island!
This sorta stuff is more fun when you do it with non-Singaporeans ha ha ha because it's all tourist-ish and stuff as you can say okay faine I shut up okay thanks ah bruh you damn lawa srsly lul kau suka kan aku cakap macam gini? I'm just so nice ah kk bye heeh don't kill me ah pls. It's a really happy day today (except the fact I was still caught off guard that my poj assignment is due next friday but oh well today's adventure is purty esp with the yummy foods and koi and apple pie yay)
Got the ticket at qoo10 for only 30$ together with Songs of the sea show at 8.40pm whereas the tickets are selling at the Sentosa ticket counter for 38$. Entrance to Sentosa is 4$ so I still think it's quite worth the excitement you're feeling as soon as you step onto the island!
This sorta stuff is more fun when you do it with non-Singaporeans ha ha ha because it's all tourist-ish and stuff as you can say okay faine I shut up okay thanks ah bruh you damn lawa srsly lul kau suka kan aku cakap macam gini? I'm just so nice ah kk bye heeh don't kill me ah pls. It's a really happy day today (except the fact I was still caught off guard that my poj assignment is due next friday but oh well today's adventure is purty esp with the yummy foods and koi and apple pie yay)