Thursday, November 28, 2013

Not a whole now


Saying goodbye, isn't exactly my my thing, rather you can say that it's my Achilles' Heel. No matter what situation is, where I bid my goodbye, irregardless of the number of people around me, I'd feel a whole whirlpool of emotions and I start to cry like a three year old girl. And today, I had to say goodbye to someone I really hate being apart with.

It's like today, I officially have no friends :( yes, I've said this gabazillion times alr but I donnut care I'mma spell it out again: Mastura and Hazz are in hall and it's like exam fever now, Fatun is busy with work I guess, the bruhs in Cairo, Sarah is in Aussie for hols and now bb is back in his hometown eating bakso, getting a massage, wearing batik, playing with his fluffy pets, starting his sapao training sesh (lul I'm just tickling your toes, bb is now sleeping likka sapi cause he didn't sleep last night as he's afraid he'll miss his morning flight, meh sucha retard heehee).

I'm totally exaggerating on the whole saying goodbye thing like srsly as he'll be back in january but then being the emotionally-driven-utterly-dramatic-absolutely-bratty twog that I am, yes I cried and cried and cried and now my eyes hurt. Meh.

It's like I know Mas will be done with her exams and she'll spend time with me and we'll have pretty dates with the mentels, Sarah on the other hand will be coming back from Aussie in a few weeks, and this indo sengot too will come back and tolerate my frickin nonsense (inclusive of food/koi cravings) but but but I just can't help it. Apart from my family, they are the ones I can totally just be myself with and I love these homo-sapiens alot.

Sighpie, so sepet, please stay safe ah helloh. Don't chase around your dogs too much. Pet the new kitties for me. Don't makan bakso too much. Your nose maintain. Stop focusing too much on your Restaurant Story (HA HA HA HA HA HA HA LUL HA HA HA okay this part is hilarious, srsly heehee don't kill mehhhhhhhhhhh). COME BACK IN ONE PIECE. Well, I sound nuts but really you know I don't have a lot of friends I can depend on. However you've became one I know I can trust and I can be a total retard/twat/hobo/idiot with. So, not having you around feels a little empty for me. Well basically when everybody I can count on are not around, I have you (well even when they're around I still have you like thank God heeh). And now that you're not here and everybody else too is like being almost transparent like jellyfishies, I'm technically alone and it's really sad. So come on friend, come back to Singapore soon mehehehehe you'll miss hearing me saying that come-on-friend thinggy now shaddap. And on a more serious note, please just be safe bb, you're in my prayers.




p.s: to the rest of chu lafflies WHERE ARE YOU HUMAN BEINGS? MEEEEEEEH. BE DONE WITH YOUR STUFF SOON OKAI AND START SHOWING YOURSELF AND LET YOUR VOICE BE HEARD IN MY EARS KTHXBAI