Monday, September 30, 2013

Ugh

Everything's all set for December. All there's left to do is leave, and just fly away.

Sometimes I'm so exhausted of this whole existence thinggy. It's totally exasperating. There are times I just want to be away from everything, and bring those who matters with me - people who don't judge me for the things I do, those who don't make me feel burdened, people I don't need to impress, basically human beings who make me better, fill my days with happy feelings, who love me for who I really am.

Idk what's making me feeling so ugh now I swear :( unable perform my prayers and that makes it so asdfghjklqwertyuiopzxcvbnm. Can I just cry now and go like 'wtf I'm done'? 

I mean I totally could but I won't. I know I'm strong enough. Now chin up Miss Sianturi, pretty days are ahead.