Sunday, October 6, 2013

Favourite girlie turns 22


To the bestest friend in this whole entire planet, I as your girlie would like to wish you a Happy Birthday! Okay scrap that, that's too formal, let's do it our way: to the most yacky, most noisy, most similar-annoying-high-pitched-voiced person, most mean-girl material, mehehehehehe happy turning a year older you twat. You obviously know how much I love you and how we're like attached to each other like slugs. And your birthday makes me feel like it's my birthday too. I want to surprise you with this purty post (and hopefully be the last one to wish you) and let you go all aww and love me more mehehehehehe.

You were literally with me at every major stage of my life and I really hope you'd always be here standing by me for other things which are coming my way insya Allah. I mean yknow they say birthdays are one step near to death but rather than that, I look at it as another milestone for you, a celebration of your existence and I'm so thankful having you around (:

Thank you for listening to every single story I hafta tell, for picking up my calls at the most ridiculous hours, for being my shopping partner, for going on froyo-cum-spill sesh dates, for giving me hugs when I'm crying likka crybaby, for noticing when smth isn't right, for correcting me when I'm wrong, for supporting my decisions and for lovin me even though I get all bratty and princessy (well you're the same too so shaddap).

Happy turning twenty-two baby! May Allah bless you with more pretty things in life, grant you good health, and always have faith. *it's like you're my mirror, my mirror staring back at me, I couldn't get any bigger, with anyone else beside me* Heehee okay faine I'll shaddap now. Wait for your purty wurty present yay! *blows kisses*