Friday, September 27, 2013

Joy


YES I AM DOWN WITH A COLD :( it's been raining so heavily these past few days in my area and I get sick quite easily. It's so exhausting to sneeze and sneeze and sneeze. And my voice is a little funny (yes it's more squeeky, like as though my normal voice is not squeeky enough). I feel a little feverish too. Mehhhhhhhhhhhhhh being sick makes you feel icky and a little down.

Things which make me happy when I'm sick:
  1. A cuppa bubble tea nomnomz
  2. Warm fluffy hugs (be it a pillow or Tiger or an actual human being)
  3. MUM'S FISH SOUP NOODLES - def my all time favourite
  4. Lay next to ibu and watch teevee
  5. Texts with lots of adorable emojis (eg. the whale/chick emoji on whatsapp omg so adorable)
  6. Talking to tiger and squishing his cute face
  7. To not be annoyed in any manner at all
  8. Yack and yack and yack
  9. Switching off the aircon after the room is cold omg the feeling is so heavenly
  10. A hot cuppa hazelnut latte
Oh well there's a whole lotta more things but my head is like spinning right now. And on a brighter note, October is coming! Like yay~ apart from the fact that it's my birthday month, it means I'm two months away from flying. 

This is utterly random but I have to put it in words.

I had the usual talk with mum and I was yacking on and on about our ball of fluff, Tiger. I noticed everything about the furry one without even me realising it. I mean it was stored in my subconcious mind I guess and I only realised how much details I remember of him after I literally say it out and I find it pretty wonderful - it's like you know without even you wanting or even having the intention to know.

That's how it is with the human beings in my life too. I notice the way they walk, how their face would be if I was to tell a happy news, the sound of their laughter when their toes are tickled, what kind of words they utter, how they smell like, the way they show their love and sincerity, everything basically.

Like how mum would stare at me with her eyes almost popping out when I say something wrong, dad on the other hand would go like 'whaaaat' everytime me and mum go giggly, my granddad's smile each time he ask when we're heading over to JB, Tiger staring at me like he's some fabulous feline each time I disturb him, the sound of bb's I-donnut-care in his absolute indo accent lol, Mastura would make this certain face when she's not pleased with something, the kind of words Hazz would utter everytime she tells a story, how Fatun will mehehehehe away when something makes her happy, aunt's usual 'Heyyyyy Shahirah' each time I visit her shop and the uncle's ridiculous questions pertaining to our kitty, how hanifah compares my height to his', how luki_man gobbles down foods down his throat, the way Ahmad would smile for the camera, Julie screaming GURRRRRRRL into my ear when we meet each other, the exact moment my sister would push me when I say smth bandounkulous to her.

It's not that I want to notice it, I just do and it gets saved to my memory automatically and I would only realise it after I spell it out to another person. I get butterflies every single time I talk about someone I really know and like. Idk it seems likka joy for me when I realise these little things, it makes me happy and more appreciative of everyone I have, alhamdulillah.