Thursday, October 31, 2013

Mixed feelings

It's really scary when I think about how it is when two people who communicate with each other on a daily basis just stop talking. I mean that person is the one you look forward to yacking with about anything and everything under the sun. You tell them how your day went, what you had for dinner, you share stuff which goes on in your life, and as time goes by they become a huge part of you. However suddenly everything can just poof. It's scary to think about it. And honestly I don't really like it because it just puts me in a state of emotional breakdown.

Omg such negativity but really :(

On a more happier note:

  1. I'm eating gummy bears now and this is so random but I totally love the greenishblue gummies omg idk why it taste so nomnomnomnom. 
  2. Orientation was superduper mundane as it's just talks and no games and talks and words and blah blah blah I can't even omg and I don't even know anyone there (okay I exaggerated, I kinda talked to this indo girl who's in the same course as me though).
  3. Was craving for ljs' grilled dory with chilli crab sauce nomnomnom it's so yummy I swear that I tried it once at plaza singapura and I was in love with it so guys go try it!
  4. Ordered pullovers online because they're just too pretty (omg totally into pullovers now like if you were to get one for me I'd love you forever)
  5. I got a cuppa Koi and a cuppa Cup Walker today - and there's like a cuppa Each-a-cup in my fridge. Lul it makes me happy to know I have my supply of bubble tea right in the comfort of my own home
  6. This is so pathetic but I've never went to USS eversince it opens its gates in Singapore. HA HA HA I've been asked to go and even been offered for a treat of fun and sun there but I turned it down flat because I just find it super childish. Now I feel like stepping my foot there and break my USS-virginity as I'm searching for some exhilirating stuff to do now that school is starting and it's going to be all meh
  7. Staycation with the Mentels are all set next week and I can't wait to roll around with my girls like snowballs and just snap gabazillion photos and be all heeheeheehoohooohoo
  8. I'm so eggcited as my aunt is prolly expecting another pair of twins. She alr has a pair of lovely boy and girl twinnies and now maybe another pair of lookalikes omg I'm in a state of euphoria when I heard the news. She's so blessed and I feel blissful too as I'm sucha lucky girly to have two pairs of twin baby cousins (now soon-to-be three insya Allah) so please pray for her lovelies thank you



  9. I've replayed BTOB's Thriller for about 52748631592258 times alr and they still make my jaw drop every single time I press the play button omg btob can you not

Okay off I go to eat my waffle and find my hsbc prepaid movie card which idk where I place it and now it's making me go ugh okay love you lovelies like so much goodnight (: