THAT'S. ME. TOMORROW. HEADING. FOR. SCHOOL. ORIENTATION (just not on a cute black and white cow but my expression when I exit out of the house I foresee, will be super similiar to that of the kitty). Yes omg I'm so nervous and happy and scared and eggcited and jumpy and asdfghjkl altogether but I'm hoping it all goes well. It's been so long since I last go for orientation. HA HA HA the last was Millennia's freshmen orientation and it was just crazy and stuff. Please pray for me guys as I embark on this journey!
On a more panicky note, I haven't pick out what to wear (lul this was partly why I decided to take the A level examination and not go to a polytechnic after my O level because it's so exasperating to be figuring out what to wear and all and I'm certainly not the type to just settle for clothes which are within my reach as the colour has to match, and I have to be comfy in it so yah so stressful ugh). Neither do I know whether it'll be fun or not. I'm not really expecting anything or whatsoever for tomorrow itself. I'm just hoping that God will always guide me through this.
Now off I go to search through my wadrobe for clothes which are not too much for tomorrow so that my future classmates will want to be friends with me and not like not want to talk to me and all. Lul no I'm kidding. I'm just gonna pick out smth purty and nice and cute so okay I'mma blow kisses to everybody heehee *blows kissies* OFF THE FLUFFY KITTY GO TO FIND STUFF TO WEAR KTHXBAI
