Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Terrible at goodbyes

Well obviously nobody likes saying goodbye. Especially a crybaby like me. I definitely dislike saying goodbye and I'm really bad at it. This is the deal - that one time you're actually facing that person might be the last time you'll ever get to see him close. And this is the thing about distance; being literally away, not in sight. Nevertheless I'm keeping my loved ones who are away from me in my prayers. Allah will keep you safe and sound insya Allah.

As much as I believe I'm a big girl and big girls don't cry lol to me that's mehhhhhh, because reality is I cry over the slightest of things and last Friday, I headed to the airport to send off this ridiculously tall dude. He's flying over to the other side of the world to pursue his studies. And it is a ginormous thinggy obviously as the other side of the world I'm referring to here is not a safe place to be for now and that got me more teary. It's rather worrisome actually.

And a bruh who've been studying there for a year and is back in Singapore for his vacation is flying back there too at the end of the month. Like whut is this omg I'm just their friend and I'm like so worried like imagine how their family would be esp with the whole chaos going on in that country omg I need to shut up and get to my main point.

It's indeed difficult to say goodbye, more specifically in situations like this where you know they're heading to somewhere unsafe. It's even more ardous if the people you say goodbye to mean a lot to you. Thing is, we always have to remind ourselves that with every hello, there will be a goodbye and with this goodbye, as tough as it is to let go, it is His' plans. If it's fated for our paths to cross again, it will. What's more important is that your sincere prayers are being heard by the Almighty to always keep those you love safe under His care.

Keep faith my dear mehehehehehe okay gotta go do smth about this nose of mine (it's totally ridiculous how the area around my nose always gets dry like asdfghjkl ugh). Oh and as mum was home today since the aunt just got back from her weekend bkk break, we decided to have some mother-daughter time together by exploring JEM like yay. It's new obviously so it's all purty and stuff and there's like so many huge stores there like Uniqlo, Victoria's Secret, Sephora and everythin. And I just bought a large cuppa of Vanilla Chocolate Milk Tea for me to nomnom tomorrow okay off to bed likka princess goodnight you nosey human beanies love chu all yay *hugs*