Monday, September 23, 2013

Listen, just listen

It's utterly amazing how I overthink stuff. It's even more amazing how I just added like three seconds of drama into my own life. I create scenarios in my head and let it affect me. I look at how the past has taught me lessons (ironically I'm afraid that history would repeat itself rather than strategically avoiding it from happening again).

Most of the time, I say lots of stuff I don't mean when I feel provoked or when things don't go my way. Sometimes the words are rather ridiculous and nonsensical. People who truly knows me would totally understand that is just how I am and they'll shove it off and try to calm me down. In a minute or two I will be fine.

I can't be pissy for too long, neither do I like being all angsty, frowny and unhappy. It's simply exhausting and totally exasperating and a waste of energy. I rather be happy and all giggly and just appreciate the stuff I have and the lovely people who love and care for me irregardless of how likka-three-year-old I can be.

And finally it's been so amazing how now I. AM. CRAVIN. FOR. IKEA. MEATBALLS. nomnomnom