When I was a kid, and I couldn't get the toy I want cause mum and dad won't get it for me, the gramps would instantly grab the toy and buy it for me just to see me smiling with two missing front tooth (lol for this but yes I adore my gramps, he treats me likka princess heeh love chu tok). When my hammy died, dad knows how broken-hearted I was when all I could do was carry the little one to his room with teary eyes while whining and whining, and he said to me "there's nothing ayah can do for this sayang, he's no longer around anymore".
After the whole life I've lived, I'm finally waking up to the hard truth of: how not everything I want will be mine and no one can help me with certain things.
"And seek help in patience and prayer" [al-Baqarah 2:45]
So in God I'm placing my trust. And in Him, I'm leaving everything to. Even when words don't suffice, He knows best of what is in my heart.
On a brighter note, the bruhs came over for raya visit just now like it's been ages since I last saw them and yay it's a great catch up sesh. Mum cooked hokkien noodles and I swear it looked frickin yummy and I was so hungry cause I was too busy with my stuff the whole day before (yes inclusive of the froyo I had and the Icing-Room-macarons hunt which is an epic phail cause they closed down at Tamp 1 alr like asdfghjkl) and only got to eat at 8pm lol. But anyway it was simply heartwarming having them over to our humble abode. Thanks guys!
And on a totally random note, the shelves on some stores need to be less tall cause helloh it's totally disadvantageous for shorties like me (YES LOOK ABOVE: THAT IS HOW I LOOK LIKE EACH TIME I WANNA REACH OUT FOR A PURTY THING IN A STORE BUT NOOOOH IT'S TOO HIGH UP AND I'M ONLY SO PUNY). And on a totally important note, this idiot needs to stop falling asleep while texting like omg ha ha ha I'm kidding bruh I totally feelchu you're exhausted and stuff so you owe me yet another ice-cream you twog.
Now off to sleep I go likka fluffy panda bear (omg I googled cute pandas and there were kabazillion photos of them rolling around, hanging on a tree, playing on woody horsies, and just sleeping like furry little babies they are - gosh it totally made me shrieked and smiled likka freak so guys look at how pretty God's creations are mehehehehehe) okay goodnight human beings (:
