Wednesday, September 4, 2013

All so lovely

This was two Wednesdays back where the Mentels had our teaparty at Arteastique. Well apparently it's more of a okay-girls-now-that-we've-not-met-for-quite-some-time-everybody-spill sesh. Apart from the spilling of stuff which made us rather giggly and squirmish and happy and hoppy, the tea there was yummy. The atmosphere was great and the decor are all pretty! It's at Mandarin Gallery and when you have tea, you'll have quite a pretty view as the windows are humongous glass ones!

It was nice catching up with the favourite girls. Yes as you can see it was the day fatun and mas decided to wear maroon pants and me and hazz are going yolobololo with the pink pants. And no, me and mas totally didn't plan on wearing polkadots together lol (it was funny cause when we walked next to each other, it was like we could totally be wallpapers or smth).

I'm missing my girls alr! So we're planning a pretty picnic like yay! It's been gabazillion years since the mentels had a picnic. The last one we had together was fatun and mas' birthday surprise! So we hafta have a pretty one soon alright girlies (:

I have this sudden craving for macarons. The first macaron I ever had was when someone actually baked for me last year and it totally got me all nomnomnomz. The little sister forced one down my throat the other day and it was incredibly delish. SO NOW I'MMA GO ON A FRICKIN MACARON DATE NOW WHO'S UP FOR ITTTTTTT. Meeeeeh lol I currently have 16 people in my life (told chu my social circle is small and it's weird that I'm counting them but yes the number is of those I actually communicate with on a daily basis), so it has to be one or a bunch out of that 16 of chu. Now goodnight lovelies!

P.S: the 16 human beings are mum dad little sister grandmama grandpa my two aunts my two uncles my two little cousins my giggly four mentels and bb so guys, don't be burdened, it's just a macaron date heehee love chu *blows kisses*