
For the two decades I've been alive, the lady who've stuck by me, brought me up and put so much sunshine into my life is definitely my oh so lovely ibu. When I'm sick and I start to act likka three year old, she'd tolerate all my sulking and complains and she'd nurse me till I get well and ensure I take my meds and have my meals on time. Whenever I come back home from school or after a pretty date with my friends, she'd be the first person I update about whatever has happened. She's an awesome cook and thanks to her we eat so many different kinds of cuisine for family dinner everyday (yes I hafta learn from her I know I know heehee). When I make a mistake and dad gets into the discipline-mode thinggy, she protects me from my dad's wrath (well not fully so that I learn and not repeat the same thing again).
I have her eyes and her facial structure and her nosey posey too. I like how she is nice with people and how she is always putting others above herself. Such an amazing lady my mum is. My ibu is my listening ear, my pillar of strength, my confidante, my favourite person ever, my bestest friend in this whole entire universe, my almost everything and I'm so thankful to the Almighty for blessing me with such a beautiful person. I love you ibu for all that you've done for me, and for the family, and definitely for being the best mum anyone can ever ask for. Happy Mother's Day (: