To the fated other half,
I turn it with my fingertips - hey clock hand, please run and turn a little faster. I tightly close my two eyes and cast a spell! You and I, there's only a little bit left to go. I don't know what time or when but in the future, which you will be in, by any chance, if I get lost and wander, so that I can recognize you, please call out my name - IU's You and I
Love, me (:
Mehehehehehe going all giggly wiggly at this time. I posted the first part of the song like a year ago and now this is like the continuation of it. So yay! I'm just done with the olevel intensive programme notes for school and omg I'm running a fever I think. I've been feeling all erggghhh-ewww-ish since morning and it's not good cause there's so many school stuffs to be done. And the debate camp photos are up and yup unglam photos of me (basically my eyes were closed like asdfghjkl) and I just hafta be tagged in those photos lah cannnnn whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. Got my toothbrushes already - and nope they're not the hello kitty ones which I initially wanted. They are yellow, blue and purple and they are for kids above three years old and the brushes are soft and thin heeh. Eversince I had braces, my favourite pastime is brushing and rinsing. Yes guys. Heehee but it makes me happy smiling with pink thinggies on my teeth so yay love you human beings like cupcakes omnomnomnom.