A sweet date with the favourite three (Julie, Mastura and Nasri) was what I had yesterday. We were at Swensens' Ice-cream and Desert buffet at ION! Well I couldn't eat much as firstly, wearing braces doesn't enable you to chew on hard stuffs. Secondly, you can't have too much sugary stuffs or there's higher chances of getting cavities. For that fact, besides countless cups of plain water, I had ice-cream, ice-cream and more ice-cream, strawberries with white chocolate, chocolate banana cake and omg yes cheesecake, omnomnomnom (cheesecake is nuff basically, the whole reason why I agree on the buffet mehehehehe).
Besides the whole savouring-on-deserts-and-ice-cream thinggy going on, we were all having sucha good time talking about stuffs and laughing it out like we always do. I looooove them so much you guys have no idea and I'm so blessed to have all of chu in my life.
After that the three lovelies went off and my sister came along so we were practically on a mission - to find a pretty present for the most amazing lady in our lives (: yay! Got the perfect one at Takashimaya and even we are in love with the gift and I hope the loves it too heehee. Dad and mum then came to pick us up and yes she was asking why we had paperbags in our hands and we simply said "ARE YOU EXCITED FOR YOUR PRESENT" and obviously she was but she hafta wait till the day comes mehehehehehe.
On a lovely note, the bestestfriendeverinthiswholeentireworld, Mastura Yassin texted me this loooooong text at 12.38am and it made me all squiggly and teary too. It's been amazing to go through so many wonderful times together with you and to be in different clique of friends (mentels, bahas, favourite girlies) but still having each other in it. And what's more amazing is that we go through the same things, at almost the same time and we could totally relate to one another and understanding how it all feels like! I'm happy too that we're able to take a step forward after going through so much asdfghjkl. Since you're bent in slapping the cat outta my braces lest I ask that question of how I look in hijab, I'm telling you that the next day I'll be asking you so is the day you're standing next to me, holding my hand while my to-be-hubby and countless guests are somewhere in the area together with my dad uttering the words saya-terima-nikahnya-Shahirah-Sianturi-dengan-mas-kahwin-blah-blah-blah heehee (it gets you all giggly righttttttttttttt you idiot).
Thank you for always having my back, for spotting and helping me correct my mistakes, for listening to all that I have to say even though half of the time it hovers around the almost same thing, the same person, for always supporting the decisions I make and most importantly for loving me for who I am no matter how ridiculous, how kray, how likka bouncy ball and how much of a meanie weanie I can be. Because you're one of those few people who know how I'm truly like and is aware that not all that I show or all that I say is what I truthfully feel. And obviously, you're almost a mirror image of me so not liking me is like hating yourself mehehehehehe just like you, I am happy to see you moving on and on your way to finding the one. Whatever it is, you know you can count on me and all you need to do is to call out my name and I'll appear likka bunny from a magician's hat. I love you like no other too and insya Allah this lovely friendship lasts forever and ever and ever and ever (:
