Monday, May 13, 2013

Can you feel me?

My nose is runny and I feel all heaty. What's new right? I've been feeling all sick for the second time this month. No good no good. And some people just can't put their ego aside but then again, what's new? After school today met Mastura for a pretty short date. Had brunch at kfc (yes got my shrooms burger as usual and no I can't bite into it so I had to like slice it little by little and it's still omnomnomnom), heart-to-heart talk, and came home with lots of happy feelings. Well what's new?

Mehehehehe I sound so pessimistic in the previous paragraph but hi lovelies. My grandmama made me my favourite coconut-milk-cake-with-sugar-syrup desert which doesn't need  me to actually chew and I can just gulp it down my throat. Yay yay happy wappy. 

And yup I've been staring at my phone for sucha looooong time for reasons I don't know why. I'm waiting for smth amazing to happen I guess heehee (and a text came in approximately half a minute after I typed this and it's so cute I swear). I miss wearing the school uniform. And I just feel like people-watching while having hot cocoa at a cozy cafe. And I want to spend a day snapping pretty instax photos while smiling and making retarded faces and going all giggly after that.

For everything that I do, I pray that You guide me along the way and give me the strength that I need. You're the Almighty, the One I know I can turn to.