Saturday, May 18, 2013

Euphoria

It's like 2am in the morning and I'm now at Sarah's place! She's getting married next week and I instantly turned into a four year old doing art and craft stuffs for the whole wedding thinggy. Yes guys my twenty-one year old cousin is going to be a bride in seven days (and what am I doing with my life)?! I'm so jelly melly belly felly like she already meets the person God has fated for her to be with. Sighpie on a more happy note, I'm just gonna wait for my prince charming (omg this is making me squiggle mehehehehehe)

Anyway her place is in Woodlands and with that I have four choices of things to do in the afternoon:
  • popping by the bahas quarter finals that's happening at Woodlands library
  • meeting the bruh since his school is nearby and we have so many things to catch up on
  • spend more time with the favourite cousin before she becomes someone's wife
  • straight away heading to where the family is
Or I can do all of the thinggies above. Heehee idk I guess I'll just see how it goes later alligator~ I have a cuppa hazelnut latte, and I'm in a pajamas and I have the girl whom I've grown up with here next to me so I'm pretty much a happy girl now like literally. Heehee OKAY BACK TO SPENDING QUALITY TIME WITH THE OTHER SIANTURI. Love you human beanies (: