Tuesday, April 9, 2013

That thing cray

I was literally running around school in heels today. And now my feet hurts like ouch.

Anyway, today a lot of things happened but the spotlight is solely on the kitty cat, the fat bub tiger. Mumsy picked me up outside school once I was done and we went over to my aunt's. She just had this idea of bringing tiger along for reasons idk why. So we brought tiger over and he already had this omg-where-am-i-where-did-you-human-beings-brought-me-to kinda face when we were in the lift. Once we stepped in my aunt's place, he was all over the house smelling stuffs. And few minutes later he kept meowing and meowing and meowing.

He started to climb up the kitchen top and everything (yes on the washing machine even). Obvious enough he wanted out but aunt's apartment is at the eleventh storey and the whole place is foreign to him so no no no he had to stay in until it's time to go home. While me, mum and the aunt were talking, we didn't hear him meowing anymore so mum probed where the kitty has went. Searched the whole house and we couldn't find him. Some of the windows were still opened and my heart was beating so fast I could like faint or smth. Kept calling for him but he didn't respond. I mean, he usually meow back likka flirtatious cat each time we call his name but THIZ TIME THERE WAS NO MEOW GUYZZZZZ

I really thought he jumped out of the window so I dare not look down and the thought of my dad scolding me continuously for 35 years for turning tiger into a flat cat and yes the guilt too, just drove me nuts for a jiffy. So I was praying hard he was under the bed in the room I was in. And what I saw was that fluff of ball with a face saying that's-what-you-get-for-not-wanting-to-let-me-out. After losing my sanity for a split second, something else just gotta happen. Mum went home first and got me and my sister to bring the cat back. She gave us a call after maghrib prayers and told us to get home cause dad wanted to discuss some stuffs.

Apparently tiger was already comfortable under the bed and he refused to get out. No matter how we call for him or bring along his snacks and even tickle his tummy and tail, he still didn't want to move an inch. We had to get home like asap lest dad scolds us. So we pushed the bed and smart enough, he moved more to the other side. We even got a broom and some strings to lure him out but to no avail. Finally idk what my sister did, he was out and my sister was frantically running out of the room and also out of the house so as to avoid him getting back under the bed but what she failed to remember was that we were on the eleventh storey and tiger is not familiar with the place and once they were out he was already sticking out his head of the hole thinggy at the lift lobby to see what's around and yes obviously my sister, Ilhanz and Hail were screaming their lungs out.

I almost threw my heels at my sister's face to shut her up and to make her realise that the cat gets more scared when you're screaming like some lunatic hobo. But I didn't and we kept sayang-ing tiger to get him to calm down after all the scream and shout incident and yes we got home safely and yes the cat is now happy sleeping with his paws in the air and his tummy all blubbed.

Yes what a crazy day. And the thing is, yesterday I secretly wished for something wonderful to happen to my life and true enough it came true heeh well in a more weirdly funny way