Soon after, dad sent me to meet Mastura! Hazz invited us to her little sister's majlis khatam! Sucha bright little girl (the one in blue with red hijab is mini hazirah heehee). Hazz' family were all warm and welcoming. And it was a whole new experience for me to attending a majlis khatam alhamdulillah. Baini and her sister was there too so I get to meet a friend whom I've yet to meet in 27831468 years. There were yummy foods omnomnomnom~
Me and Mastura then flew over to Bugis for our date with the two lovelies; Mer and Julie! When I'm with these girlies, having yogurt ice-cream is likka tradition or smth. Obviously we were all excited to share our stories as though we were at a campfire. After yogurt we walked to Arab St to have dinner. More stories for this part! And lots of giggling and omg-what-are-you-forreal.
Ended the night with a share-what-happened-today session with my lovely mumsy heehee.
Let us be grateful to people who make us happy - they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.
To the mentels and Julie Moolie Kabolie and Merlion, I'm yacky and all bubbly and giggly at the same time and I love doing the moose head when we take photos (oh and since moosehead has been pretty much vintage, I came up with sharkhead lol - will snap a shot with the twirlies for that soon hee), and sometimes I can be very much picky, and bratty yet you lovelies still adore me like we're all sisters! I look forward growing old with you girls; attending graduation,being a bridesmaid at the weddings, loving the little babies like my own and looking back at the old days and giggling together. Love you princesses to Jupiter and back.
And to my precious mumsy who've been listening to my never-ending-stories from the time I learnt to talk heeehee, no one understands me like you do and no one loves me more than you and ayah dote on me so no word is sufficient to express my gratitude to you. Everyday you hear me telling you what happen in school or between me and a friend or where me and the mentels are planning to go for our next pretty date mehehehehe and I'm just so thankful I have you. I love you ibu forever and ever and ever and ever and ever.
All these that I have, all the wonderful human beings I'm blessed with are all gifts from the Almighty and for that, alhamdulillah.


