Thursday, April 11, 2013

Don't give up on me

Girls would totally understand this: the awkward moment when you take a wudhu to solat but then you suddenly remember you actually can't solat. It's like reality hitting your face so hard heh.

Anyhoo this is oober ridiculous - I woke up today with seven red spots on my face and one on my precious little finger. Mum asked if it's chickenpox. So I googled it and the spots look almost the same as what I found and I almost died cause it's said that it's worse to get it when you're an adult and if there's complications, you can actually die. On top of that some symptoms are slight fever and tiredness.

HELLO I'VE BEEN FEELING SO EXHAUSTED AND FEVERISH FOR THE PAST FEW DAYS therefore I really thought it was chickenpox. I literally stared into blank space for a jiffy. What made me feel a whole lotta asdfghjklqwertyuiop was that I had spots on my face - something I never had before all my life, like ever. Apart from that it's super itchy like I keep wanting to scratch but mum said not to lest it leaves scars on my face like omg what is wrong with everythinggggggg

But alhamdulillah it's just mosquito bites gaise (: like yay right I know. But the spots are still there. Asked the kids if it's obvious and if it's making me look horrendous, but they being such angels they said no and despite that I know it's so frickin obvious and ugly lah can. Sighpie insya Allah it'll go away soon.

And today is one of those nights I sit down thinking of a few things.

I'm not really a perfect person. Neither am I wanting to be one. Yes I'm happy but I too have my sad days. I hop around likka bunny when I get excited. I look ridiculously horrendous when I cry (unlike those twats in movies where they still look purdy when there's like continuous stream of tears coming out from their eyes, my nose and cheeks turn really red and I tend to hyperventilate lol). Now occasionally I speak likka four year old due to the bands in my mouth. I'm short and four kilos away from my ideal weight. One of my natural reaction to things is to laugh likka retarded seal. I can be very stubborn and sometimes quite idiotic and a meanie too but all I'm trying to say here is please don't give up on me. I'm really trying to be better for His' sake and not for anyone elses', not even you.