MY BRACKET JUST POPPED OUT LIKE MY HEART ALMOST STOPPED LIKE FOR A SPILT SECOND CAUSE MY TEETH FELT LIKE IT WAS GONNA DROP OFF OR SMTH. Ya Allah only He knows how scared I was. People with braces would understand how it feels like. It happened while I was brushing my teeth with the two kinds of toothbrush the dentist gave. I've been doing the same thinggy for like a week and idk how this happens but it simply popped. Off to the dentist first thing in the morning!
There's so many things going on and I'm just exhausted. Again, only He understands how drained I am now. Despite all those negativity, I know my happy days will be here again (:
How my Saturday went? Well, had a retail therapy session after collecting my driving licence from the post office as when it was sent to our place we weren't home (seriously why do you postmen always send parcels or registered documents at such inconvenient timings?). And omg I look so bad in my licence card so I hide it in the most secluded part of my wallet heeh. AND YES LOVELIES I CAN OFFICIALLY (and legally) DRIVE ALREADY SINCE 4TH APRIL YAY heeheeheehee.
Anyhoo, sales at Charles and Keith, Esprit, Lacoste,Guess and United Colours of Benetton made me quite a happy girlie today yay! Well gotta revamp the wardrobe (let's just say a pretty change is coming soon insya Allah) mehehehehehe. Thank you mumsy and daddy.