Friday, April 26, 2013

In pink and blue

Christopher: I care just as much about you as I always have
Pooh: I guess I thought that too. Still it's very nice to hear it said

And that is the reason why I voice out what I feel most of the time. So the people around me know that I adore them so so so so much and that I really care for them. However when I fail to put it in words, I show it through the things I do. I don't really stop loving people (lest they suddenly change into an annoying little slug who totally lost it all) so if my mind is made up in liking you and appreciating your presence, please know I always do! Yay mehehehehehe

Apparently that is for all you pretty people in my life, and not for just a person or a boy to be specific. Nope nope nope screw boys for now like what the twirlies said (and throw rocks at them heehee). We came to the frickin conclusion that what we want is a future hubby and not a boyfriend so seriously just asdfghjkl this whole relationship thinggy. It's like just-ask-for-my-hand-in-marriage-if-you-like-me. HEEEH I DID NOT JUST SAID THAT BUT I DID CAN YOU BELIEVE ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTT I'M JUST KEEEEDING; tell me first if you really like me and don't just suddenly go saya-datang-ni-nak-memetik-bunga-di-taman.

I'm typing this while everyone is having dinner. SIGH THE PERKS OF RECENTLY PUTTING ON BRACES. Yes guys I put on the metally thinggy (and its pink) already heehee. And my lovely grandma has been cooking soft foods for me to eat or to be specific, for me to just swallow down my throat. For that I'm really thankful because if it's not, I'll just drink milk or bubble tea WITHOUT PEARLS - LIKE IKR WHAT. IZ. THE. POINT or starve myself lol (that won't happen cause my tummy always growl likka bear when it's empty and on a more serious note, I have gastric so yupppppp).

Bahas camp is next week and I'm absolutely excited for it! Why? Easy peasy lemon squeezy; Bahas camp=sleepover=AUTOMATICALLY BECOMES A SLUMBERNPARTY WITH MY BUNCH OF FAVOURITE GIRLS+spending time with Nasri heehee yay!

Okay have to stop blogging cause the little Ilhanz wants to play Minecraft on the tablet heehee love you human beanies (: