Saturday, April 13, 2013

Let's go back to the good ol' days

To reminisce with my old friends, a chance to share some memories, and play our songs again.

Met up with my favourite cheena friends ever and omg only God knows how much I adore these lovelies. It's like we shared so many fond memories of the good ol' days. And just getting together with them reminded me of how much those times contributed greatly to who I am today.

We had a dinner date at Seoul Garden Hot Pot (but they changed the menu - they no longer use white rice, but some mixed rice and there's no kimchi in the bimbimbap like noooooooooo cause I really love the whole taste with the kimchi. Basically it tasted different and I prefer how the food was before).

Vincent came along with Jolyn, Jin Hui and Yi Wei while I came with Syahida and Hamyzan. My energy level is at the peak when I'm with these lovelies idk why. It feels like camp all over again being with them. Thus there was lots of laughter and imitation of faces of people we used to know and definitely lots of stories to share. Gosh I really miss school days with them!

On a happy note, I got my 110g worth of froyo thus making a really happy girl. What made me happier is that I got to have it with people I really weally like (: anyhoo unfortunately Vincent the navy boy had to go off first. So the rest of us just flock together like birds to Scape and talk about stuffs; how scary the future is, CAMP DAYS, clubbing (lol sucha phenomenon for me and syahida, making it feel like we've been living under a rock the whole entire time), MORE CAMP DAYS, how much of a kuai student we were back then to have never broken any school rules before and how we would do anything to go back to those school days and just be less-kuai-and-more-of-those-'cool'-kids which we miserably fail to be lol.

Nevertheless I personally feel we had no regret being such good kids cause if we were 'cool' in any way, we can forget about going to fun camps like NACLI and even the training camp at changi and being student councillors+student leaders combined (yes guys if you haven't realised it, some of us were both and some even hold high posts in the exco omg which is frickin epic)

I love you guys to bits (: thank you for sucha lovely night!