Tell me what is it that you want to hear.
I want to hear you say 'I really care for you that's why I want you to do what I asked you to do - putting in mind that whatever you do, it should be for the sake of God and not for anyone else, not even me.'
A little bit of understanding, patience and sincerity was all I asked for. I'm not an angel, I'm flawed and imperfect. I waver sometimes. But I'm not a bad person and you know that. I hope you don't judge me just because I'm lacking in that aspect. I'm really trying to be better each day. I'm sorry I can't do things for your sake, or for the sake of other human beings. I get where you're coming from and the point you're trying to put across but to me it's just not right. Honestly I'm not ready and if I was to do it for you, I may just revert back should you disappear again. I want to do it for God. It should only be for Him and only Him. Please continue praying for me to be the kind of lady you wish for me to be.