Wednesday, April 24, 2013

It's just a whole lot of happy

Met the girlies today. Yes my favourite girlies in the whole entire world! Well it was supposed to be a Mentels thing but Fatun couldn't make it the very last minute. Had a fishy dinner (for the girls at least since I am on a fluid diet like asdfghjkl), and off we flew to coffee bean for dessert omnomnomnom.

Apparently we had a reevaluation session. It's a whole complex thing but just know that we figured out a few stuffs. Obviously it's for the betterment of ourselves due to some stuffs which happened recently. Heehee did I got you human beanies all curious likka cat?

Anyhoo a date with them always fills me with lots of happy wiggly giggly feeling.And that's exactly what I need after how I almost died in school just now as I got a tad bit angry when the boys were late for class and how I couldn't stop worrying about the kids as mid-year examination is next week.

Thank you girls for sucha pretty day, for the whole giggling-together-till-our-tummies-hurt, for the honesty (and bluntness), and definitely for being my friends (LIKE IKR IT'S SO EMOTIONAL AND EVERYTHING AND FOR THIS I AM SUPERDUPER SINCERE I LOVE YOU GIRLS WITH ALL MY HEART teehee)

And on a more celebratory note, I'd like to wish lookiecookietookiekabookieman (yes it's shorter in twitter as there's a limit of 140 characters heeh) aka the bruh aka Luqman Azahar a happy wappy birthday yay! May Allah bless you with hope, happiness, good health and basically everything good for you. Thank you for always having my back and you know I have yours too so mehehehehe~