Monday, April 1, 2013

Despite it all

Only God knows how drained I am. These two weeks have been crazy.

But yay insya Allah things will be better this week since I'm done with the submissions and everything. My weekend has been great. Highlights are: a happy dentist visit on Saturday (with a not quite happy me now since I can't eat proper food and I keep moving my mouth in a weird way asdfghjkl), the aunt moved to her new place and it's all purrrrdy heeh and my Sunday morning was spent beautifully.

Thank you you chirpy birdy for being with me on Sunday! Mehehehehe and today, even though it was hectic and again I was running around like as though I was playing the game of catching, I brought home a whole lotta happy feelings thanks to the laughter I get over dinner with hazz and shaikh (omg who are we kidding only shaikh had dinner, me and hazz had banana muffin and cappuccino). Speaking of cappuccino, the one I had at Burger King is indescribable like seriously. Go try a cup, add 3/4 packet of creamer and 1 and a half packet of sugar omnomnomnom heehee. Love you truffles so much goodnight!