Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Darling darling darling

Right now all I feel like doing is hug my pillow so tight and just lie on the bed not doing anything. I think I'm beginning to fall sick because I can't seem to find the energy to smile (yes that's the sign to know if I'm feeling unwell). This exhaustion thinggy is too much already :(

I'd lie to say if nothing has tickle me or made me smile and wiggle likka fluffy kittycat today. In school, I feel happy even though the kiddos do drive me nuts sometimes. Knowing that you have people who actually totally understand what you're going through and the feelings you're feeling makes you feel pretty much relieved so yay girlies we'll need to go for tea and re-evaluate our lives. On a more lovely note, mum cooked my favourite fish soup noodles for dinner omnomnomnom.

Taylor Swift's songs are on replay now. I'm wearing an oversized tee and it's really making me feel all snuggly. And omg yes, wanderlust is what I'm feeling too now (contridictory much to me feeling all sluggish and sick now but yup). wanderlust (noun) \ˈwän-dər-ˌləst\ – an irresistibly strong desire or an impulse to travel far away and explore different places. 

It's like I just want to disappear for a while by going somewhere very far. Mehehehehehehe WHO AM I KIDDING I just want froyo now kay love you googlybears.