- the school is humongous/ginormous
- it's located in sucha away-from-civilisation place
- almost got ourselves lost like asdfghjklqwertyuiop
- every student gave different directions (until this really nice guy, Gerald brought us to the Students Service Centre itself)
- figured out that the SSC is on top of a hill
- it was raining like it never rained before
- neither tata nor me brought an umbrella
- my stomach was growling
- WE FRICKIN CLIMBED STAIRS LIKE COUNTLESS OF'EM
Therefore thank goodness for my lovely cousin, tata yay! She's sucha sweetheart to accompany me all the way to the other end of the mrt line. Actually everyone was a sweetheart today. I didn't know I had to print a checklist as part of the package I'm sending in so the lady asked if I got it done already. I gave her a omg-what-are-you-talking-about face and she's so nice to get it done for me so I needn't go through the hassle of going back home, get it printed and send it back again. Being all exhausted, panicky and a lil annoyed after all the adventure there, I accidentally left my ezlink card at the counter and another lady there was like 'Miss is this yours? You left it here'. And how kind is that? Had Thai for dinner at Dhoby Exchange and while doing the payment, the waiter was being nice and complimented us (a little awkward - okay who am I kidding it was super awkward cause it is damn random so I smiled so wide like a three year old kid who got candy and apparently that was the peak of awkwardness at that moment). Met Amir and Bella after sucha long time omg and it is at the most random place ever; Cotton On. Bella was sucha sweetie cause she got us discount for the stuffs tata bought. And Amir, well let's just say he's sweet in his own way. He got a new haircut and he asked how he looked so I said he looked cute and he was like I don't wanna look cute, I should be looking fierce (well epic phail rugby boy). Afterwards, my aunt and uncle came over to pick us up and drove me to where my parents were. Again, such sweethearts right? Heh and someone on the other hand wished goodnight after a not-worthy-of-a-reply one-word text and yes I find it sweet so yay for that too (practically this wrapped up my day of being in the shoes of that chubby wilderness explorer boy in the movie Up).
I'm totally drained out this week. But thank God for all His blessings and the happy feelings I have (: it keeps me going despite me acting likka sloth now mehehehehe love you fluff of balls like pretty ballet flats.