Monday, April 8, 2013

Candy dandy

Before I blog about yesterday (it was really a lovely Sunday by the way mehehehehe), let me just blog about today first and I'll blog again later. Okay I repeated the word blog thrice in just one sentence.

Heehee anyhoo, today I felt a little sad because I was looking forward to my lesson with the kiddos but unfortunately I had to go to another class and their lessons clash thus they were given some work to do. Nevertheless what made me happy was that the teacher who supervised them told me as soon as I stepped out of the class, they didn't even smile not even a single bit and that made me feel a whole lot better cause I know I'm not the only one being tad bit unhappy and even though they drive me nuts, I enjoy my lessons with them; simply teaching, correcting their mistakes, and laughing together after the correction part.

Please pardon my long sentences! I don't know why but I'm a little excited to blog today~ before this I had soya pudding and I think that's the reason why: sugar rush.

I regretted not getting the large le pliage at Seoul's Duty Free shop while we were there. Asdfghjklwertyuiop. This is ridiculously random but I keep seeing it in my head. Yes and that Bimba and Lola wallet too and -18C yogurt ice cream and that adorable Goocy reversible bag. I told mum I have the urge to cut my hair short but I love how I can tie my hair now. Tigerthekittycat has gotten fatter and I don't know how he gained access into my room the other day and was already meowing so loud because he spots my fluffy hamster playing on its wheel (MY HEART ALMOST STOPPED WHEN I HEARD THIS FROM MY PARENTS so I scolded tiger despite dad saying not to cause it's animal instinct and stuff and I'm like na-uh-hello-if-my-baby-hamster-becomes-cat-food-who'll-answer-for-it. I'm kidding hee I love both the cat and the rat).

Now I need to buzz (lol I'm in a bumblebee top) my way to my grandmama's place for a jiffy cause apparently she cooked some crab dish for my sister. My grandmama is really a cutesie patootsie and I love her hee