Wednesday, April 3, 2013

A wish

Happy midweek everyone! Yes just two more days to the weekend. Well I'm not really looking forward to it though. GOSHHHHHHHH THIZ FEELING IS SUCKY AND I DON'T LIKE IT.

Anyhoo, tomorrow is one of the most important days of my life, please pray for me. I'm like floating between nervousness and nonchalant-ness. Nevertheless I'm only going to give my best insya Allah so yay. Hope everything goes on smoothly.

On a totally random note, the other day I made dumplings. Noooope not those instant ones! Yes gaise mum showed me how to make one and I took over the whole dumpling-doing thinggy. And the dumplings are cooked together with spicy kimchi stew and the whole family had a bowl and everyone survived so yes that made me happy. I WILL BE ABLE TO COOK SOON (well simple foods first of course and not like those delicious and rich in spices malay dishes like gulai ikan tenggiri or kuah chelok or ayam masak merah chilli padi lol). Yes mastura, please be jelly melly belly felly girly heeheehee

Oh oh oh and today's 3rd of April and that means: It is Tata's birthday yay! Happy birthday to my plushies-loving-absolutely-chinese-looking-sweet-and-purdy cousin! May Allah bless you~ it's your day today princess so may it be all pretty and happy too. Love youuuuuuuuuu (and you know you can talk to me about a n y t h i n g, anything at all) *hugs and kisses*