Hi lovelies, I need your kindheartedness in praying for my grandmama who is currently hospitalized (basically the Sianturis would be really grateful for your prayers).
Well other than that, I've been pretty much happy. And happy is my favourite feeling in this whole entire world. My hair is now tied up in ponytail with Katy Perry's The One that got away playing on Youtube. While typing all this, I'm sitting on the chair as though I'm crossing my legs while sitting on the floor. Bought pretty glass pots for a little surprise (and they're nicely wrapped in a floral box) and Hello Kitty dust caps omg totally patootsie. My nose is peeling like omg right but yes thank goodness for moisturizer. I recently fell in love with this gorgeous mbmj watch. Still contemplating whether or not to wear wedges in order to significantly make myself look taller for next Sunday. Couldn't get over how good my dad's taste is (well mum said that he's the one who picked and bought us all the cute baby clothes when me and my sister were lil bubs) - he bought mum this super adorable lavender coloured Reebok Tone-up sandals which I would totally wear out. Yup I feel like having Japanese foods. And yknow how I strongly feel boys with braces are cute? Well, I take that back - not all are adorable gaise. Recently met up with my council friends and it is amazing how we can still be all retarded as ever just like the ol' days. I extremely love -18C's frozen yogurt; really omnomnomnom. And now I'm sleepy so off to bed I go. Mehehehe goodnight twinkletoes!