In life, all we need is Faith, family and friends and pretty much nothing else matters.
Sunday, March 17, 2013
Eggcited yay
Felt like I was back in kindergarten with glue and scissors cutting and pasting the script on cue cards. Mehehehehe today's been great! Yay had a happy visit to the dentist (totally love the dentist I swear, she was so nice and everything) and was smiling showing my teeth and uploading it on instagram. It is a biggie okay since I haven't smile so widely in 6789413248 years. The finals of Pesta Pantun is tomorrow - okay like later and I can't wait to be all lemah gemalai likka malay dancer (WHO AM I KIDDING NO REALLY I don't do the pantun-ing gaise, I simply emcee okay heehee). It's at Geylang East Library at 10am so gaiseeeee, if you're free, turn up okay! The kiddos are damn good with the pantun and stuff like as though they've been creating pantuns all their life or smth. Mehehehehe and you, yes you, can you please magically appear cause it feels like I hafta see you tomorrow. Okay goodnight twinklettes (: