Say hello to the little-chubby-bub-as-fluffy-as-the-most-puffiest-bunny! Mehehehehe he's my three month old cousin (: he has a twin brother who looks exactly like him only that his brother doesn't have a okay-who-are-you-and-why-are-you-touching-me face. He's such an adorable little baby I swear to God and he grins most of the time when people want to play with him or get near to him. It's like he sense danger or smth. And yup he has not much hair as you can see. But he smells super nice, yes that baby smell. Heehee he's Willem Solihin. And his twin brother is Paul Zachariah.
You must be wondering what in the world their parents are thinking but hold your horsies people! Willem is the name of our great-great-grandfather and Paul, our great-grandfather (: And they're our pure Batak ancestors. Google Batak and you can understand why my surname is Sianturi (no that's not my dad's name for the 354365656523rd time).
Anyway, this photo was snapped like two weeks ago. And I'm quite sure the babies have gotten fatter. Thank goodness my tante has an instagram! And the boys love it when my sister carry them. They instantaneously fall asleep. I'm so jealous lah can. She can do so many things I can't. She just cooked Kimchi Stew for dinner since mumsy is not feeling well. She's been going in and out of the room and I'm smelling something yummy coming from the kitchen so obviously she baked something. She can totally pull of any kind of fashion; edgy, sweet, abstract, anything!
So I come to the conclusion she's gonna marry first before I do and that this post is totally out of boredom. Heehee can't wait for tomorrow! Love you human beings like talking on the phone till 5am in the morning (yes I did that yesterday and now I am feeling all blubbishly ewwish and yet this person texted me going all like 'My precious rest was taken away last nite n now im frickin tired' when he was the one who asked to call hello mello jello).
