We're happy, free, confused, and lonely in the best way
It's miserable and magical, oh, yeah
Tonight's the night when we forget about the heartbreaks
It's time - Taylor Swift's 22
Sometimes I really wonder how can someone totally just erase pretty memories off their mind and walk away. It's like it means nothing, nothing at all. And I am thinking how can somebody ignore a person who've been there all along despite whatever happened. Periodically I too ask how can a person simply stop loving someone in a blink of an eye.
Ridiculous enough I'm asking all those when I myself know how human beings can do that. They don't totally just erase the pretty memories, they kick it aside because they've something else they think is worth giving their attention to. No, not like it means nothing at all to them but it is just that they're focus is set on that something else. Yes that person may have stood by this someone throughout many things; ups and downs but the people that someone has now is blurring this one person who've done oh so much. And finally, it is not that a person can simply stop loving someone in a blink of an eye. It seems that way on the surface but actually, the feeling is not sincere in the first place and that is why it decreases dramatically in a short period of time. Or the feeling has already subdued and it comes to an all time low and gradually to a not-loving-you-anymore.
How I know all that? Easy peasy lemon squeezy. Because I ever play the role of the bad guy.