My phone screen went haywired the other day when it fell on a carpet. ON A THICK FLUFFY FRICKIN CARPET. Heeh but it's okay already now alhamdulillah that Samsung was sucha sweetheart to get it fixed for me so yay! No more using the viewpad for a phone thus my bag feels a whole lot lighter and yup I need not frantically search for an earpiece whenever someone calls. Phewwwww gaise!

Anyhoo hoolabaloos I have an ask.fm account now and my profile has a purrdy candy-coloured stripes background as you can see. Heeheehee seems like almost everyone has it. And no I haven't abandon my formspring! It's still alive though but for now I'll use ask.fm like yay. So why don't you gaise start asking me questions! The widget is located at the right-hand column of my blog! No ridiculous questions please, thank you (:
And is it you? Because it feels like it's so.