Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Closure

Had five periods of lesson straight. Ran around with an empty stomach. Realised my driving prac started at 12.45pm instead so rushed everything like omg I almost died of exhaustion. And so, I mount the kerb twice today, forgot to pull up the handbrake and for a jiffy I forgot a step in doing the parallel parking. This is what three weeks of no prac do to you. Well to me at least cause it felt like I forgot to activate the better conscious half of my brain. And that kids, is what skipping breakfast and lunch do to you. Thank goodness for the Barley drink and sweets. I'm so busy I feel like asdfghjklqwertyuiop. Still have countless stuffs to do but I really had to blog cause it's simply excruciatingly monotonous and exhausting to focus on getting things on my to-do list done.

And can I just say something? It has come to that point of time where I can't even be bothered with whether people want to go or stay. If you are sincere in being a companion, then you'll stay still. But if you don't then you're free to go, I won't stop you. I'm so tired of telling how I feel, so sick of putting in the effort, frickin annoyed of everything that is going on AND I MEAN EVERYSINGLEFUGGINGTHING (you're definitely clueless and you don't even bother asking neither do you care; you have no clue that this is prolly the time I need you most). I'm done. Sometimes my best just isn't good enough I guess. But I know I tried. And the least you could do is to appreciate it.