Oh hello there! SEE THAT BIG LEAPORD PRINT BOW ON MY HEAD? That is how happy I am. Yup, to be putting on sucha huge bow hair band and snapping photos! Heehee okay, that's irrelevant to my blog post today.
But oh yes, the month of December is coming at the speed of a rocket. And in a blink of an eye, it'll be goodbye two-zero-one-two and hello two-zero-one-three (insya Allah that is)! I am pretty much excited about the month of December, besides the fact that it'll be the last time we'll ever be living on a date which consists of three similar numbers - 12.12.12, well unless you live up to the next century or smth heehee)
Reasons to as why I am anticipating the coming month of December:
- A pretty picnic with the ever so lovely bunch of human beings
- One step closer to taking my FTT
- Pink luggage+fluffy winter coats+happy feelings = a winter vacation gaiseee
- Eighth (inserts a cutesy heart shape) mehehehehe
- Pretty much have a lot of time to get stuffs on to-do list done
- Christmas songs will be playing everywhere heehee (admit it, it is fun singing along to'em!)
- It's a month away from the Mentels' short vacation
Speaking of the Mentels, I have to upload these few photos from our Staycation at Hotel Michael at Resorts World the other day (kay the other day is actually like gazillion days back, no like seriously I have been too busy to even blog for the past few months if you noticed due to school and stuff so I go back home everyday behaving likka sloth and no sloths don't blog apparently)!
The few photos I was referring to are these four photos above (since the other photos should not and must not be uploaded on any social media sites as it may cause serious damages heehee sounds dramatic right)~ the staycation was a fun one since it's with the other three mousey-high-pitched-squeeking-favourite-mentel girlies of mine. Basically what we did was we snapped pretty photos, eat, watch teevee, perform our prayers, be all giggly wiggly, munch on snacks, perform our prayers again, had heart to heart talks, and without us realising it we were already snuggling with the fluffy pillows and off we sleep! I can't wait for our short getaway like yay~
I like being around my girls (Julie and Merly you both are included okay lovelies). It's like I can tell them things and they can tell me stuffs and we all consult each other, both in a meanie or in a nice way heehee. When we are reminded of ridiculous stuffs, we can just laugh it off, and we certainly can poke into each other's noses about certain matters and no one gets mad. Heehee thank you so much for being a part of my life. I know you girls always have my back YAYYYYYYYYYY.
On that note, Merdina Azni and Juliana Johari, if you are reading this, please set aside one day so we can go out and be our retarded selves and eat and be all happy just like our millennian days! I miss you girls so much oh my goshhhhhh. Therefore gaiseeee, I have such wonderful girls as my friends and for that I am so thankful mehehehehe~