Tuesday, November 27, 2012

A new chapter awaits

Edgefield has been much of a roller coaster ride for me. There were days I feel like pulling my hair as soon as lesson begins and there were also days I feel as though two periods were insufficient. Nevertheless, I enjoyed my days in Edgefield.

Lovelies, I shan't forget the attempts made to capture your attention, catering to the varying attention span, the marking of assignments, exam scripts & projects, the never ending cikgu-what-is-_____-in-malay, constant reminders to not run around the class and the deadlines for assignments, the ever so cheerful greetings, the Taekwondo practice in the hall which can be heard even in the staffroom, invigilating exams, the ridiculous jokes you cracked, this is random but the yummy prawn ball the auntie sells in the canteen omnomnomnom, and definitely you people I met there in Edgefield.

Thank you so much for the wonderful three months. I have learnt so much from this experience. And I hope you too have learnt a lot from me. I am still lacking in so many areas thus I apologise for any of my shortcomings as I myself am still learning. Once again, thank you kids! Please don't forget me okay! Heehee~