Tuesday, November 27, 2012

And here I go again

And so, what's up? Well gaiseeee, it's my temperature. I have been sick since last night and if you know me well enough, I get grumpy and I instantly transform into a three year old when I fall ill. I keep whining, and whining and whining and whining. Keep popping the meds into my mouth as instructed by the doctor. BUT MY NOSE WAS STILL ALL RUNNY, MY BODY FELT HEATY. It is like I am giving out some warm aura, like literally radiating some warm aura kinda thing.

Heehee but praises to The Almighty, I feel so much better after the last eat-my-medicine-so-I-can-recover-faster session.Yuppppperooo and the home phone is alright, thus my stress level is decreasing. Can you actually believe how stressed I was when I couldn't use the home phone?! There was some problem with the cable modem. The lights keep blinking and like the line kinda got cut off and to conclude, the home phone was not able to be used. But everything's okay now so I loveeeee you daddy for getting it fixed! Now I know how integral the home phone is in my daily life and for that omg I am so thankful it's all okay already!

Since it's the holidays, I have been lazing around likka koala most of the time. The little sister have been cooking yummy foods for lunch (and yup she's damn good at it since she's a food lover herself heehee). And no, I am still not interested in cooking. It's prolly just something I really do not enjoy doing. All the ladies in my family are awesome cooks, but I am just sloppy when it comes to cooking. Recently, we were having baguette for dinner and dad wants more of the bread so I went to the kitchen to get it and guess what? I cut myself and ended up crying likka little girl. It's an itsy bitsy teeny weeny cut but it hurts, like it bites kinda thing so I was all teary and stuff. To conclude, it's now an epic fail for me when it comes to doing anything related to cooking or cooking itself. Love you human beings like a cuppa pearl milk tea.