18 July - It's the other Sianturi's birthday! Teeheehee. Happppppy sweet sixteen baby sister (: you may annoy the cat outta me, make me mad till I wanna pull my hair, and even tempt me to scream my lungs out, but you'll forever be my little sister (so deal with it heehee). The world may not be as pretty as we imagine it to be, but just know that no matter what happens, I'll always be here for you (yes, even though initially I'll nag nag nag like some grandmama). I pray that you're able to be what you want to be when you grow up, and will always wear a pretty smile on your face. I love you adik! Happpy birthday adik lots of hugs and kisses~
8 July - To the best dad in this whole entire universe, happy birthday! Mehehehehe~ for everything that you've done (since there's like 92773517152 thinggies I can't possibly list'em all out), thank you. And for the fact we have you as our dad, we love it! Heehee I know I'll not be able to repay you for all you have done, but I'll try my best, and I'll make both you and ibu proud, insya Allah. All that I pray for you, is that you stay healthy and happy. I love you Ayah, happy birthday (:

2 July - Happpy birthday to my ever so chubby girly mehehehehe~ it's been lovely having you around. Thank you for being there for me, for bringing me crabstick fritters, peanut butter & jelly sandwich and other ridiculously delish foods when we were still in Millennia, for always toning us down a little (esp me and mastura, since Julie too can be likka hip-hoppish bouncy ball hee), and lastly for just simply being the Merlion that I know eversince we were in year one! I totally love you and please know I'm always here for you (eventhough sometimes my words may pierce but they mean well). May you be bless with happiness and good health dearest girlfriend.

