Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Oh my dear little girl, you'll be terribly missed

My little baby, you've been by my side for 29 months. I was accustomed to your presence, your  hunger for more yummy treats, and definitely how free and happy you always was. As days go by, you got older (and you even start to be all senior-citizen-ish & much of a cute couch potato); all you do is eat, and sleep. Knowing how independent you are, I was worry-free and happy seeing you waddling your no-longer-so-chubby butt and trying to balance yourself with the ridiculous amount of food you have in your cheek pockets. Each time I try to peep at what you're doing in your green abode, I never fail to make myself look like an idiot (esp when you're comfy under your fluffy pillow). I'll miss you so much. How I am hoping to pet you for the last time before you go, but I'm just a step too late. Looking at your cage now, I'm still trying to deny the fact you're no longer in your cutesy-green housey. Nevertheless thank you for being sucha wonderful companion all these while. And I'm sorry for all my shortcomings. You're now in a much better place and you'll be missed, a lot. I love you (kay even more I swear) like how you love your food storage compartment to be filled with lots of yummy foods.