Say hi to my all-time favourite tutee James Morgan! Heehee being his tutor, I am super duper happy that he got a 7 (a 92% to be exact) for his Malay IB paper gaiseeee (: Bruh it's always been a pleasure tutoring you. Like seriously. The first time I saw you and your Malay work, I almost died. You, for the fact that you're just a scary-looking rugby dude. And your Malay is just, well let's skip that heh heh. But you got better as time goes by! It's only so cause you're sucha fast learner, and that makes my job much easier.
Nevertheless, the endless yacking while you're doing your work, the 7pm-9pm sessions where both of us were like already all lethargic, the dramatic love story (lolzzzzz for this bruh), the I-give-you-a-Malay-word-and-you-write-a-sentence drill and you going all what-I-just-wrote-is-genius-just-you-see with the totally confident face, the yummy and pretty brownies, the you going do-you-want-a-drink as soon as I enter the house, the yellow sweater and all-the-female-ducks-go-quaaaacccckkkk, the Zac Afron perasan moments, the don't-tell-me-this-I-got-it-I-got-it but with your head looking like its gonna explode, most importantly the hard work you put in for Malay (regardless of your A-div games and even so your team totally owned it) made it all one pretty amazing experience!
So congratulations bruh! And we'll see how many views this blog post will get (and like you said it'll be like 3657912289862 much). YAY AGAIN FOR THE SEVENNNNNNNNN JAMIE O.
