Thursday, February 2, 2012

Perfect, just perfect

A laughter cute enough to make me feel ticklish. Plays the piano so handsomely. Knows how to knit and is even good at handling technical stuffs. Awkward-looking when doing adorable things but makes my heart flutter like it never did before just seeing it. Beautiful voice comparable to that of melodious sounds. Loving, caring and is fatherly towards little kiddies. Chubby cheeks, pink fluffy lips, tall and handsome.

What am I to do when there's someone this close to perfection (in my opinion at least heeh)? Ironically enough this person do exist (even though he's approximately 4000km away from where I am). It's not exactly love, it's more of admiration. Or should I say a glimpse of hope to remind myself that nowadays, the bunch of good gentlemen in this world, which many believed to have been completely wiped off has yet to reach the stage of extinction.